Welcome.

 Hello there.

If you happen to stumble across this Blog, you might know me already. 
I am that Aster1 guy from Twitter (or X, or whatever it is called at the point you are reading this).

So, what can you expect from this place? Well, the short answer: Reviews (duh)
Topics will be centred around Games and Anime (sometimes even live action shows) that left a certain impression on me, so don't expect that I'll cover all newly released games and shows. 

I have no schedule or timeframe for reviews, so don't expect this to be thriving with posts all year long.
(Only exception is if this becomes bigger and actual game devs are asking me to review stuff, haha yeah as if..)

I think that should be good enough as an introduction, so I'll leave it at that. 

The first review I'm working on will be about the NieR Automata 1.1a Anime that recently finished its first cour. 

Have a nice day, wherever you are.

- Aster1 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Game-Review: Destiny 2 Season of the Deep

Anime-Review: NieR Automata Ver 1.1a (First Cour)